Payment of your skip bin hire invoice must be made in full prior or on the delivery of your skip bin. When we receive your payment, this is taken to be your acceptance of the below terms and conditions.
Our trucks and delivery of your skip bin
- Access to your property is your responsibility. Please take overhead conditions and truck access into consideration.
- Our bin Weight Limits for all sizes are provided when selection of waste type and size has been made during the quote/booking process.
- Filling, picking up and placing bins occurs only according to direct orders from the customer. The customer, therefore, indemnifies Cheapa Skips against any injury, damage or loss resulting from the performed function.
- When placing your skip bin, we may have to drive onto driveways, kerbs, and pavements. We do not accept liability for any form of property damage, including damage to pipes or buried material, or any damage to grass or trees.
- If there is any pipe, cover, pit or underground services that could be impacted or damaged while the skip bin hire functions are performed, Cheapa Skips needs to be advised of this.
- Cheap Skips is indemnified against any form of damage in this way during any performance involving the skip bin, whether Cheap Skips was advised or not.
- We will make every effort to place your bin in your preferred location, bearing in mind that it is ultimately at the drivers’ discretion as to what is a safe location for placing and removing your skip bin.
- You may not move the skip bin from the location we have delivered it to.
- Access to the skip bin must be maintained at all times to allow for safe collection.
- When we deliver our skip bins to you they are in good condition. The safekeeping of our skip bins falls to you, and any damage or graffiti on the skip bin will be rectified at your cost. We will not engage with third parties to reclaim these costs.
Use of your skip bin
- If any equipment is lost, stolen or damaged while on the premises or under hire by the customer, Cheapa Skips is to be reimbursed at the rates provided in Cheapa Skips’ invoice.
- While hiring one of our bins, customers are required to ensure that any bin left unattended in a public place, is covered completely. This is necessary to prevent material from being dislodged, removed or blown out of the bin. If this occurs, the customer would be required to compensate Cheapa Skips against any damages, costs or legal actions that may occur or granted against Cheapa Skips.
- You may not burn material in your skip bin, and no hot ash or fire is to be placed in the skip bin.
- You may not place any of the following items into your skip bin:
- Gas bottles
- Wet concrete
- Explosive, toxic, noxious or hazardous materials (including asbestos) Oils
If you do place any of these materials in your skip bin, the load will be considered contaminated, and the customer will be held liable for the separation of hazardous material and any extra costs.
- When filling the skip bin, you must not fill it above the rim. This includes any items protruding above the top or sides. If you have material which protrudes from your bin, we reserve the right to remove such items and leave them behind.
- If your skip is overloaded, we reserve the right to refuse removal until you have rectified how your skip is filled and loaded.
- You will be charged a daily hire charge at your standard rate until the skiphas been made safe to transport.
- If you require a permit for placement of a skip bin in any location, you as the customer are responsible. Any fines that are incurred as a result of the skip bin placement are also the responsibility of the customer.
- If the customer (or any other persons while on the customer’s premises and under the customer’s control) overloads or incorrectly loads the bin, they are liable to pay any extra costs caused to Cheapa Skips.
- Cheapa Skips does not accept responsibility for any damaged property or injury to a person or persons that may occur as a result of using this service, no matter the cause of the injury or damage.
Cancellation of your hire and change to orders
- If you wish to change or cancel your booking, a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is to be given.
- If a statutory or other authority orders the customer to remove the bin they have hired, the extra costs associated with this move must be paid to Cheapa Skips at the rate invoiced.
- When the customer provides verbal or written instructions regarding the placement of the bin, once this order is placed, the customer hereby accepts these conditions, including if the customer is absent from the premises at the time the bin is delivered.
Online Security & Payments
- We have made every reasonable attempt to make sure that our website is secure, but we are ultimately not responsible for the security of our website.
- Cheapa Skips does not take responsibility if hackers or an unauthorised entity or person acquires personal details from any person who has provided Cheapa Skips with their personal details over the internet.
- All payments through the website are made via the Commonwealth bank’s BPoint platform .
- All reasonable measures have been put in place to make sure your online activities are secure however Cheapa Skips does not accept liability for any loss that may occur in regards to charging your credit card.
- Visit bpoint.com.au to see the terms & conditions that apply to them.
- If at any time you feel unsafe entering your private information online, you’re welcome to make a booking with us over the phone .