CHEAPA SKIPS BRISBANE
Fast, Efficient, Reliable Skip Hire
Looking to declutter your home or garden or have a construction project generating large amounts of waste? Your normal household bin just won’t do.
Let Cheapa Skips simplify your rubbish removal needs with our efficient and affordable skip bin hire services in Brisbane and its surrounds. Our competitive prices, flexible options and experienced team of professionals make us the best choice for all your waste management needs!
Our commitment to sustainability means we strive to minimise our environmental impact and reduce waste going into landfills. We recycle wherever possible to ensure we leave the smallest footprint possible.
We can provide advice on the best skip bin hire options to suit your specifications! Don’t let rubbish removal be a hassle, book your Cheapa Skip today and make your cleaning process a breeze!
BRISBANE SKIP BIN HIRE MADE EASY
How Our Skip Bin Hire Works
Hiring a skip bin with Cheapa Skips couldn’t be easier! With our simple 4-step process, you can have the skip you need in no time! Simply enter your postcode into our online form to receive an instant quote. Once you’ve found what you are looking for, booking and paying are as easy as a click of a button! If you have any questions or prefer to book over the phone, our friendly staff are available to assist you. Don’t wait, book your skip bin today and experience the convenience of Cheapa Skips.
Enter your suburb
Select waste type you have to remove
Select the size bin you require
Choose the delivery date & collection date
BRISBANE SKIP BIN HIRE
Why Choose Cheapa Skips?
Hassle Free Hire Process
Reliable & Efficient
20 Years Of Waste Management Experience
What Our Clients Say
SKIP BIN RUBBISH REMOVAL IN BRISBANE
What to Expect When Hiring a Cheapa Skip Bin
From residential, commercial and industrial waste management needs right through to speciality skips, we offer an extensive range of skip bin sizes with competitive prices, fast delivery and reliable service throughout Brisbane. With Cheapa Skips, you can rest assured that your waste will be taken care of quickly and efficiently!
Once you’ve placed your skip bin order with us, one of our trucks will arrive at your property on the day you booked and place the skip bin in a suitable location. It’s always important to put your skip bin in a place that is easily accessible for you during your clean-up process, while also not restricting access for yourself or interfering with the public.
For an accurate quote, it is important to specify the type of waste you have and the size of the bin you need. For skips larger than five cubic meters in size, please call us on 3273 4133 to check availability. Can’t see skip bins on our website that are available on the days you require? Give us a call instead, and we’ll see what we can do for you!
BRISBANE SKIP BINS FOR HIRE
Areas We Service
Cheapa Skis are proud to offer our services to a variety of locations in Queensland. You can rest assured that a Cheapa Skip bin will be delivered to you on time and as requested!
Want to find your suburb? Enter your location into the search bar or browse our full list of skip bin service areas here. Be sure to book your skip bin delivery with Cheapa Skips today for the best prices, sizes and services in Brisbane and surrounds!
LEARN MORE ABOUT CHEAP SKIP BIN HIRE BRISBANE
Cheapa Skips FAQs
Whether this is your first time hiring a skip bin or if you’ve hired a skip bin before, at Cheapa Skip bins we go above and beyond to provide hassle-free skip bin hire in the Brisbane area & surrounds, making it easy for anyone to book an affordable skip bin. We’ve answered some commonly asked questions below. To learn more, get in touch with us today, and our team will be happy to assist!
Keeping Cost down on mini skip bins, we have multiple different waste types, including:
- General Waste: Suitable For Moving house rubbish, mattresses, fridges, boxes, lawn clippings
- Commercial & Construction: Suitable for bathroom & kitchen renovations, tiles, timber, gyprock, metal, plastic
- Garden Green Waste: Suitable For palm prongs, tree branches and tree trunks smaller than 400mm diameters
- Mixed Heavy Waste: No weight limit and suitable for landscaping, turf preps, heavy glass, dirt, bricks, concrete
- Soil Clean Fill: No weight limit and suitable for site preps, garden beds, pool dig outs, small gravel rocks(30mm)
- Concrete & Bricks: No weight limit and suitable for driveways, brick pavers roof tiles, everything sand based
The skip bins we hire out are called Marrel skip bins. The type of waste you’re disposing of will be a big factor when deciding what size skip bin to hire. Furniture and white goods will take up more space than general and green waste. Boxes, branches and general garbage can squash down flat, meaning you are able to fit more into a smaller skip.
We have a range of skip bins to choose from, including:
- 3m3 – Perfect for bathroom renovations or small yard/house cleanup
- 4m3 – One of the most popular bins used for moving house & longer items
- 5m3 – Medium generous size bin good for all types of rubbish
- 6m3 – Is used mostly on building sites where all construction waste can be mixed in
- 8m3 – Used for bulky items where the items can not be broken down
- 10m3 – Easy rear loading access used for large heavy material
- 12m3 – Massive Jobs & Industrial sites
There are limitations to what can be placed into our skips. These include:
- Paint tins
- Flammables such as gas bottles or petrol cans
- While motor parts can be disposed of they must be free of oil and grease
When it comes to Asbestos removal, it is best to hire licensed tradesmen who can dispose of this waste safely.
If any of the restricted items are placed in the skip bin, the load will be contaminated, and you will be responsible for the costs involved in separating the hazardous materials from the rest of the rubbish.
Our skips can be placed at your desired space, where practical. They can also be placed on the nature strip provided the skip doesn’t interfere with pedestrian walkways.
- Type your suburb in and click next
- Choose the type of waste you are looking to get rid of. If you don’t know the type of waste please refer to the waste type info above.
- Pick the bin you need for your job. All measurements are on our app.
- Choose the date for delivery. Our portal will instantly give you our availability.
- If you need help at any stage – just call us and ask us any questions you might have!