At Cheapa Skips, we offer top-notch skip bin services tailored to meet your waste management needs. We understand that convenience and accessibility are key when it comes to waste management and rubbish removal. That’s why we are proud to serve clients across Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Browse our range of service areas today and let us take care of your waste management needs!
Our Service Areas
Conveniently located in Sunnybank Hills, we offer efficient, reliable and cost-effective and reliable skip bin hire throughout Brisbane. With a wide range of skip bin sizes available, we have the perfect solution for your waste management needs.
Whether you’re a private homeowner, a business owner, or involved in an industrial project, we make hiring your skip easy and hassle-free! Simply follow our online form or get in touch directly with us to discuss your needs!
When it comes to efficient and hassle-free waste management in Ipswich, Cheapa Skips stands out as a trusted provider of skip bins! From Brassall and Redbank Plains to Dinmore and everywhere in between, you can rely on Cheapa Skips to deliver your skip bins promptly and reliably.
Our team understands the importance of timely waste removal, and we take pride in ensuring that your skip bins are ready on your property when you need them, every single time.
From small skip bins perfect for household waste to extra-large options for heavy-duty waste disposal, we have the right size to match your specific needs.
With Cheapa Skips, you can trust that our team of professionals will handle your waste with care and responsibility. We prioritise environmental sustainability, ensuring that your waste is disposed of in accordance with the highest standards and local regulations. Join the satisfied customers who have experienced the Cheapa Skips difference in Logan. Book your skip today!
Looking for a professional and reliable skip bin service on the Gold Coast? Look no further than Cheapa Skips! We proudly provide skip bin rentals to all suburbs on the Gold Coast.
Our skip bin sizes vary to accommodate all kinds of rubbish removal needs. Whether you need a small skip bin for residential purposes or an extra large skip bin for commercial and industrial waste, we’ve got you covered.
Choose Cheapa Skips for your skip bin hire needs and experience hassle-free service with a smile!
- Hope Island
- Main Beach
- Mermaid Waters
- Pacific Pines
- Paradise Point
- Reedy Creek
- Runaway Bay
- Sanctuary Cove
- Surfers Paradise
- Upper Coomera
- And more!
Location: Enter your Gold Coast address so we know where you are.
Waste type: Our durable skips can hold a variety of waste types.
Skip Bin Size: With a range of skip sizes you can be sure your waste fits!
Delivery & Collection: Let us know when you need your skip bin.
What Our Clients Say
LEARN MORE ABOUT SKIP BIN HIRE
Cheapa Skips FAQs
Whether this is your first time hiring a skip bin or if you’ve hired a skip bin before, at Cheapa Skip Bins we go above and beyond to provide hassle-free skip bin hire, making it easy for anyone to book an affordable skip bin. We’ve answered some commonly asked questions below. To learn more, get in touch with us today, and our team will be happy to assist!
Keeping Cost down on mini skip bins, we have multiple different waste categories, including:
- General Waste: Suitable For Moving house rubbish, mattresses, fridges, boxes, lawn clippings
- Commercial & Construction: Suitable for bathroom & kitchen renovations, tiles, timber, gyprock, metal, plastic
- Garden Green Waste: Suitable For palm prongs, tree branches and tree trunks smaller than 400mm diameters
- Mixed Heavy Waste: No weight limit and suitable for landscaping, turf preps, heavy glass, dirt, bricks, concrete
- Soil Clean Fill: No weight limit and suitable for site preps, garden beds, pool dig outs, small gravel rocks(30mm)
- Concrete & Bricks: No weight limit and suitable for driveways, brick pavers roof tiles, everything sand based
The skip bins we hire out are called Marrel skip bins. The type of waste you’re disposing of will be a big factor when deciding what size skip bin to hire. Furniture and white goods will take up more space than general and green waste. Boxes, branches and general garbage can squash down flat, meaning you are able to fit more into a smaller skip.
- 3m3 – Perfect for bathroom renovations or small yard/house cleanup
- 4m3 – One of the most popular bins used for moving house & longer items
- 5m3 – Medium generous size bin good for all types of rubbish
- 6m3 – Is used mostly on building sites where all construction waste can be mixed in
- 8m3 – Used for bulky items where the items can not be broken down
- 10m3 – Easy rear loading access used for large heavy material
- 12m3 – Massive Jobs & Industrial sites
There are limitations to what can be placed into our skips. These include:
- Paint tins
- Flammables such as gas bottles or petrol cans
- While motor parts can be disposed of they must be free of oil and grease
When it comes to Asbestos removal, it is best to hire licensed tradesmen who can dispose of this waste safely.
If any of the restricted items are placed in the skip bin, the load will be contaminated, and you will be responsible for the costs involved in separating the hazardous materials from the rest of the rubbish.
Our skips can be placed at your desired space, where practical. It can also be placed on the nature strip provided the skip doesn’t interfere with pedestrian walkways.
- Type your suburb in and click next
- Choose the type of waste you are looking to get rid of. If you don’t know the type of waste please refer to the waste type info above.
- Pick the bin you need for your job. All measurements are on our app.
- Choose the date for delivery. Our portal will instantly give you our availability.
- If you need help at any stage – just call us and ask us any questions you might have!