Skip Bin Hire Ashgrove
Welcome To Our Family Owned Business
Hiring a skip bin in Ashgrove has never been easier with our online booking system giving you a instant quote in your area on you next clean up or renovation, alternatively you can call us direct to discuss any further information on 3273 4133. Cheapa Skips is run by two brothers where you know you will get quality service & direct communication to the owners on your next skip bin hire.
Cheapest Skip Bin Hire in Ashgrove
We would love to provide you with a cheaper skip than our competitors – which is where we got our name from: Cheapa Skips! We know that if you are completing a renovation or getting a job done it is important to keep the costs as low as possible. So if you would like an instant quote based on your area and your skip bin size, just use our simple quote form here.
Waste Type Information
Keeping Cost down on mini skip bins we have multiple different waste categories
Selecting Your Waste Type is Easy…
Suitable For Moving House Rubbish, Mattress, Fridges, Boxes, Lawn Clippings
Commercial & Construction
Suitable For Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations Tiles, Timber, Gyprock, Metal, Plastic
Garden Green Waste
Suitable For Palm Prongs, Tree Branches Tree Trunks Smaller Then 400mm Diameter
Mixed Heavy Waste
No Weight Limit
Suitable For Landscaping, Turf Preps, Heavy Glass, Dirt, Bricks, Concrete
Soil Clean Fill
No Weight Limit
Suitable For Site Preps, Garden Beds Pool Dig Outs, Small Gravel Rocks(30mm)
Concrete & Bricks
No Weight Limit
Suitable For Driveways, Brick Pavers Roof Tiles, Everything Sand Based
Online Booking System available with only 4 easy steps to book your next skip bin hire
Mini Skip Bins – Large Industrial Bins
There are various types of skip bins in the market today that you can choose between, Here at Cheapa Skips, the skip bins we hire out are called Marrel skip bins. Our skip bins are manufactured from tough and hardy stainless steel. We’ve also made the point of painting each of our bins with a distinctive yellow colour so that the skip bin can be seen clearly.
Choosing the Ideal Skip Bin Size Type of Waste – The type of waste you’re disposing of will be a big factor when deciding what size skip bin to hire. Furniture and white goods will take up more space than general and green waste. Boxes, branches and general garbage can squash down flat, meaning you can probably fit more in to the skip bin. If possible try and go one size up to make sure you can fit everything into the bin in one go. This is far more cost-effective than needing to hire a 2nd skip bin if you find out the one you hired isn’t big enough.
- 3m3 – Perfect for bathroom renovations or small yard/house cleanup
- 4m3 – One of the most popular bins used for moving house & longer items
- 5m3 – Medium generous size bin good for all types of rubbish
- 6m3 – Is used mostly on building sites where all construction waste can be mixed in
- 8m3 – Used for bulky items where the items can not be broken down
- 10m3 – Easy rear loading access used for large heavy material
- 12m3 – Massive Jobs & Industrial sites
Other Helpful Skip Bin Tips
- If any of the ‘can’t’ items are placed in the skip bin, the load will be contaminated, and you will be responsible for the costs involved in separating the hazardous materials from the rest of the rubbish.
- Place heavier items on top to prevent smaller and lighter items from being blown away.
- Avoid overfilling your skip bin. An extra charge may be applicable.
- Skip bins should be covered when unattended to prevent materials within from being dislodged or blown out of the bin.
How to Book Your Skip Bin Hire Ashgrove
- Type your suburb in and click next
- Choose the type of waste you are looking to get rid of. If you don’t know the type of waste please refer to the waste type info above.
- Pick the bin you need for your job. All measurements are on our app.
- Choose the date for delivery. Our portal will instantly give you our availability.
- If you need help at any stage – just call us and ask us any questions you might have.